23.3.12

H&M Glamour Collection

Whilst everyone has been letting off the excitement for the fairly recent Marni x H&M collection, I am personally more thrilled for the launch of the megastore's 'Glamour Collection' which drops on 12th April. This hasn't gotten much attention or coverage as other H&M collections/collaborations which beats me, because I think that the idea is inspired! The collection centers around the concept of the red carpet and recognising the fact that it is now just as important a tastemaker as the runway. It will thus feature designs which are more extravagant and glamorous and is sure to be a hit. Affordable red-carpet fashion? Yes please! Below are my favourite styles from the collection and, although I am unsure of where I would where something like that huge ruffled gown (last picture), I just know that I have to have it. Fingers crossed for 12th April :)

What do you guys think of H&M's latest collection?





Images from Teen Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...